Issues surrounding information are often found in system and physical file organization, legal hold readiness, destruction, outdated technologies, automation and privacy.
Your bottom line depends on your information assets. Your organization must be able to access them and use them to run their operations, make important decisions, and reduce business, legal, and regulatory risks.
We help you answer common questions, such as:
- Is my organization compliant with local, national and international records retention citations?
- Do I have sufficient resources to implement or maintain compliance on records retention and disposition?
- Does my organization have specific regulatory requirements, such as on information security and privacy, to necessitate an Information Management (IG) Program?
- We have so many records and information in so many locations, where do we begin?
- How can my organization benefit from an Information Governance Program?
- How does finding the right information at the right time improve our daily operations?
DON’T DO IT ALONE!
ALT + FØ can help you to…
- Maximize the value of your information assets
- Be compliant with global, federal, state and local record keeping requirements
- Prioritize projects based on risk and implement a practical Information Governance program
- Ensure your operational environment has best practices in place for security and privacy requirements
Thank you for reading our first informational newsletter sponsored by ALT + FØ, an independent information governance provider firm. Our goal is to help organizations assess their information governance needs and take the right steps for building a defensible and practical information management program. ALT + FØ is committed to helping customers reduce their information management pain points and increasing the value of information assets.
Contact us (415) 465-2027 or email@example.com for an “information governance health check” evaluation!